Monday, June 29, 2009

Kaka: I want to win Ballon d'Or as Real Madrid player

Kaka says he's moved to Real Madrid to win another Ballon d'Or.


The former AC Milan star declared: "I want to win another Ballon d'Or as a Real Madrid player. To achieve that individual honor requires major trophies. I am fortunate to belong to a club capable of winning many titles.


"That was the main criteria for my choice: to be part of a team that will allow me to remain in the history of world football "


Kaka says he still can improve as a player.


"The left-side of my game and my mind is weak. I need to improve tactically and physically " said the midfielder.


"I learned a lot in Italy, especially in the tactical aspect."

view more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered By Blogger | Portal Design By Trik-tips Blog © 2009 | Resolution: 1024x768px | Best View: Firefox | Top