Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kaka repeats Milan stance

AC Milan's Brazilian superstar Kaka has again insisted that his long-term future lies at the San Siro.

The 26-year-old forward almost left Italy to join Manchester City in a world record deal in January, before deciding to stay put.

More recently Kaka has been mentioned as Real Madrid's main transfer target for next summer, but the South American is as committed as ever to the Rossoneri.

He commented: "I have already said and already shown that I am committed to this club, so there is nothing else to add.

"I truly enjoy myself at the San Siro and am happy with the support I receive here."

He had earlier been quoted as telling Nemzeti Sport: "I said no to the offer from Manchester City because I think I will have lots of success here with AC Milan.

"After I've received so much from Milan, it was essential for me to stay.

"It's hard to say anything about the future because football is the game of the moment, so I can just talk about my present feelings.

"Real Madrid is an amazing team with outstanding players, but I'd never say that I want to leave Milan."
view more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered By Blogger | Portal Design By Trik-tips Blog © 2009 | Resolution: 1024x768px | Best View: Firefox | Top